2023 whistlekick ALL-IN Weekend
For the second time, ever, we're hosting an incredible, weekend-long event...
Friday, Noon April 28th, 2023 through Noon Sunday, April 30th, 2023
Held at the beautiful Bethany Birches facility in Plymouth, Vermont, USA, this 2-day martial arts event will be half training experience and half retreat.
The cost of the event includes all of your training, your lodging, food, and an event shirt. All you have to do is show up, and we'll take care of the rest.
And if you haven't already noticed the price... it's only $249. For everything. Pricing is set higher right now to give 2022 attendees first crack at it. We will open up "real" pricing for everyone on May 20, 2022.
(Similar events charge MUCH more than this)
On the other side of this weekend, you'll feel invigorated about your martial arts training, both physically and mentally. You'll meet other like-minded martial artists and build or deepen friendships.
- Limited to only 28 people
- Hosted at the stunning Bethany Birches event facility
- Attendees get the first crack at the 2024 event (ie, if you attend in 2023, nobody can take your slot next year unless you don't want it)
- Free custom event shirt designed by a professional artist
- Healthy, tasty, quality Chef-prepared meals on-site, 3x a day
- 20+ hours of sessions and instruction presented by both whistlekick staff and/or special guests
The event is months away, but that doesn't mean we're not hard at work planning everything. This event is designed specifically for people who have seen the sorts of events whistlekick puts on, and know that everything we put our logo on is top-notch. We will not be sharing detailed session plans or menus ahead of the event, as that isn't the point.
Either you know what we do and trust us to crush an event such as this... or you don't.
We have limited bedding available, and ask that attendees coming by car bring their own pillows/sheets/blankets.
Lodging is dormitory-style and not private. If you have specific concerns about this please message us before purchasing.
Additional information based on questions we've received:
- Suggested age is 16+ We don't put hard limits on ages - there are 13-year-olds that might be appropriate, but this is an event aimed at adults and will include adult-level discussions on self-defense topics. If you're unsure, reach out ahead of time.