2024 whistlekick ALL-IN Weekend
2024 whistlekick ALL-IN Weekend
For the third time, ever, we're hosting an incredible, weekend-long event...
To read more about the newly-added Leadership option, scroll to the bottom.
~2022 Attendee D.M.
The event truly is an all-inclusive martial arts training camp experience for like-minded martial artists of any style and rank who appreciate taking a step back to investigate physical and mental skills that will enhance their current martial arts training.
Even more important is the sense of belonging to a community of martial artists who will make an effort to help each other succeed in their martial arts journeys both during the event and long after. And the food is superb!
~2022 Attendee D.C.
Friday, Noon April 26th, 2024 through Noon Sunday, April 28th, 2024
Held at the beautiful Bethany Birches facility in Plymouth, Vermont, USA, this 2-day martial arts event will be half training experience and half retreat.
The cost of the event includes all of your training, your lodging, food, and an event shirt. All you have to do is show up, and we'll take care of the rest.
(and sometimes it even includes other bonuses, just because we can :)
And if you haven't already noticed the price... it's only $299.
(Similar events charge MUCH more than this. Seriously, go look, I'll wait...)
On the other side of this weekend, you'll feel invigorated about your martial arts training, both physically and mentally. You'll meet other like-minded martial artists and build or deepen friendships.
- Limited to only 35 attendees
- Hosted at the stunning Bethany Birches event facility
- Attendees get the first crack at the 2025 event (ie, if you attend in 2024, nobody can take your slot next year unless you don't want it)
- Free custom event shirt designed by a professional artist
- Healthy, tasty, quality chef-prepared meals on-site, 3x a day
- 20+ hours of sessions and instruction presented by both whistlekick staff and/or special guests
The event is months away, but that doesn't mean we're not hard at work planning everything. This event is designed specifically for people who have seen the sorts of events whistlekick puts on and know that everything we put our logo on is top-notch.
We will not be sharing detailed session plans or menus ahead of the event, as that isn't the point. Either you know what we do and trust us to crush an event such as this... or you don't.
We have limited bedding available, and ask that attendees coming by car bring their own pillows/sheets/blankets.
Lodging is dormitory-style and not private. If you have specific concerns about this please message us before purchasing.
Additional information based on questions we've received:
- The suggested age is 16+ We don't put hard limits on ages - there are 13-year-olds that might be appropriate, but this is an event aimed at adults and will include adult-level discussions on self-defense and related topics. If you're unsure, reach out ahead of time.
- There will be no intense or even moderate partner work - in other words, all but zero risk of injury from working with partners.
- No protective equipment is required.
- Due to the nature of the event, we cannot accommodate refunds, however, we will work with you to find and transfer your attendance to someone else if you're unable to attend.
New for 2024 - AIW: Leadership