Are you looking for an exciting way to use your social media savviness and internet prowess?
We’re looking for three to five volunteers to be our Social Media Deputies for the whistlekick social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
As a Social Media Deputy, you’ll be tasked to do the following:
- Monitor comments that the whistlekick community makes on our posts
- Reply to comments
- Provide feedback to the social media managers on the activity of each social media platform
- Identify other social media accounts that we should consider engaging with or reposting from
Though it may seem tedious, we reckon that each Deputy will spend as little as one (1) hour per week to get the job done. Because of the SM skills and wizardry that we are looking for in each Deputy, we are confident that we can have coverage for each day of the week.
What are the benefits of being a Social Media Deputy?
- Receive awesome whistlekick apparel as payment*
- Have a substantial discount on other whistlekick items
- Have relevant work experience in the social media management realm
- Be able to give back to the Martial Arts industry by helping to promote the arts
- Connect to other martial artists, students, and supporters in various communities and create a network
* since this is a volunteer opportunity, there is no monetary compensation
If you are interested to apply, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and use the subject Social Media Deputy. We'll discuss next steps from there.
We look forward to having you onboard!