Welcome, and thank you. If you're on this page you've come here directly. There's no link, no magic QR code. You have to take the action - you have to choose to be here.
Last updated February 3, 2023 1145 AM
And that means you're likely aligned with our mission - to grow and spread traditional martial arts, because of the benefits it brings to the practitioners.
Below is a list of actions you can take that help us in our mission. Some help us fund the company, others help spread the word. They're all valuable.
Please take actions that make sense for you, and your relationship to whistlekick. After all, you're family, and we want you to choose how you help us.
Join our Patreon
For just a few dollars a month, you can get a ton of behind the scenes information on what's going on, (FREE) exclusive merch, bonus content you won't find anywhere else, and a lot more. Starts at only $2 a month, and is filled with our goal of overwhelming value. Check out our Patreon today!
Reviews & Shares
- Leave a Google Review
- Leave a Facebook review
- Leave an Apple Podcasts Review
- Leave a rating on Spotify (from your phone or tablet app, listen to any episode for 30+ seconds first)
- Leave a review for one of our books on Amazon
- Tell people about what we're doing! Word of mouth continues to be our best way of recruiting new martial artists who "get it." Perhaps someone you train with? Someone in your home? A former training partner? Your instructor? (And we should get them on the show!)
Thank you to everyone who has left a review.
If you've done all of these things, please consider following us on Twitch - and watching First Cup on Twitch. Nothing says you can't watch in more than one place, and we do need to cross a threshold for concurrent viewers.
Host Jeremy for a Seminar at Your School
Contact us to get a date on the tour, and check the current list here.
We're now scheduling 2023 dates. If you want to get on the schedule, let us know.
Sign up for the Newsletter
This is our way of staying in touch with you, and giving you the best of what we (and others in the martial arts world) do.
Buy Something from our Store
Don't forget the discount codes we announce on our shows!
As I write this I'm looking out over the small city of Tulum, Mexico, from my office for just two weeks. It's beautiful here but most importantly, warm. The goal wasn't to take a vacation, but to test the theory that I could work from anywhere. So far, that is the case. What does this mean in the future? I don't know.
The one difficulty is fulfilling sparring gear - which is not happening right now. It sits in our warehouse, which is my large garage, and it's the only thing I can't outsource at this time. We'll have to, our hire someone - eventually - but we don't sell enough to justify that. YET.
I hope you're all having a wonderful time. If you want more behind the scenes on what's going on with me while I'm here, check out First Cup. ~jeremy
Grab One of our Books
We have a number of books available on Amazon, like...
- The Martial Artist's Handbook - we're working on the second edition
- Faith - Book one of The Katana Chronicles
- The Origin of Master Hopkick - Grab the Special Edition!
- 12 Months to Health
- and more!
We just rolled out the "complete collection" of digital versions of our books right here on this website. Want the quickest way? Click HERE.
Follow us on Social Media
- Instagram | @whistlekick
- YouTube | Includes video versions of some podcast episodes
If you want to see Jeremy's ridiculous TikTok content... HERE
Join one of our Facebook Groups
Recommend a Guest or Topic for Martial Arts Radio Podcast
Let Our Team Handle Your Martial Arts School's Marketing & More
- Social Media
According to a recent client survey, 100% of clients saw a profit on working with whistlekick Consulting by the end of the second month. Woah.
Affiliate Programs That Make Us a Few Bucks
- We use Libsyn to host our podcast and think you should, too!
- Brain.FM is one of the ways I get TONS of work done, and you can get your first month for only a dollar
Tell me what's going on with you. Email me jeremy AT whistlekick.com